Sunday, July 8th, 2012

1.  I took E to church again and he was too good to be true.  I had at least 4 people tell me how fun he was in primary and how sweet and good he is.
2.  It is a hot day and I am not liking it in the 90's but it is summer so I better get used to it.  I have the air conditioning set at 77 and it barely works for me.
3.  We had the girls and families for dinner.  This week Wayne grilled chicken and flank steak and we had all the fixings for tacos and fajitas.  Amy made corn and bean salsa and Colett made a chocolate and a banana cream pie.  We all sat in the yard while the kids played baseball and Frisbee and tried to cool down.  We also planned a vacation together to Wyoming later in the month.  Amy, Wes and Era will be in one car,  Wayne, Emerson, Isabelle and I will ride in another car and Colett and family will start out a couple of days later.  We will all meet in Cowley to visit and then head to the Big Horn Mountains to camp.  Colett and family will then head on to Mount Rushmore for a couple of extra days.  It will be weird not going to Billings to see Shon and his family.  We will miss them a lot.
4.  Nick is at Lake Powell for a week with a friend's family.  We missed him and a little tiny part of me worries about him.  Big water scares me even though he is a great swimmer.  Phone service doesn't work there so I just pray for him.
5.  I haven't heard from Shon or Kee forover a week now and I am thinking they don't have Internet or phone service on the Island.  I hope Kee calls soon and that they are all happy and cozy together again.

No comments: