Monday, July 9th, 2012

1.  Mondays are my cleaning day and it doesn't usually bother me at all, but today everything seems like a chore and I feel very tired and lazy.  I didn't give in though and ended up doing the laundry, cleaning the house, mopping and cleaning toilets.  I am still lazy, but just pushed through it.
2.  I started a new book today.  It is a psychological thriller called THR3E.  I don't know why it's spelled that way yet.  Maybe it's a clue.
3.  It's hot, hot, hot again.  I think we are close to record breaking temps all this week.  I need to weed in the yard but with my sore back and the high temps, I just can't go out there.  The heat doesn't seem to bother Wayne as much so he went out and did it for me.  What a guy!!
4.  We had leftover chicken and steak so we just had taco salads for dinner.  I hope I have a lot of tomatoes this year because my homemade salsa is gone as is my homemade meat sauce.  I need to stock up.
5.  The garden is liking the heat.  The corn is forming ears, and baby beans are on and the zucchini is very prolific.  The blackberries are forming and the onions and peppers have already given us of their abundance.  I sure do love fresh.

No comments: