Tuesday, July 10th, 2012

1.  Amy came and picked me up and we went to Colett's house to work on Amy's baby shower.
2.  Isabelle watched Emerson while we went to Zurcher's to get balloons, straws, etc. for the shower.  That is a fun store.  It's party heaven with themed items from a circus or pirate birthday party to a Luau, or Mexican fiesta.  We spent a lot of time just looking around.
3.  We went to Kneaders for lunch.  I had the half turkey sandwich and broccoli salad and it was very good.  I think I like everything I have had there except for their chocolate desserts.  The temperature was 101 when we were driving around and Colett didn't have air conditioning.  I thought I would die.  Oh, Pioneers how I respect you.
4.  Era was very good and only fussed when she was hungry or needed to burp.  She has lost her new born look and is so VERY cute.  She looks so happy sometimes and it won't be long until she smiles.  Mille and her little friends and Isabelle couldnt' get enough of her.  I was that way with babies when I was little too.  I still am.
5.  Matt grilled us some burgers for dinner and Colett made rain drop streamers while Amy and  I made clouds to go on the straws.

No comments: