Tuesday, June 5th, 2012

1.  Amy and E stayed until early afternoon and then went home since the weather is cooler now.  She had to replace all 4 tires on her car for $600.  She has a Subaru and if one tire goes bad you have to change them all.  Wes is cleaning windows in Park City to earn extra money for just such things.
2.  I thought Amy and I would both be unable to move about today but we are both OK.  She now is 3 days from her due date on the 8th.
3.  The wind blew so hard today.  I know it was 60 miles an hour but there may have been gusts much higher.  It was garbage day and so everyone's dumpsters blew over and all the garbage flew into my yard with the north wind.  My yard looked like a garbage dump.  Amy and my neighbor came and helped pick it up.  I had 3 of the large dumpsters fly into my yard.  One ended up almost hitting Amy.  She jumped out of the way and it lit upside down over one of my boxwoods and then hit two of my outdoor light.  I hope they are not broken.  I ran to my neighbors a few houses down and uprighted one of his dumpsters just in time for the garbage truck.  I had papers, boxes, bottles, a pitcher, and everything else from at least 4 neighbors.  I know that because their kid's homework was here.  I also found one of my neighbor's bank
statements in my flower bed so her mail must have blown out too.
4.  I'm too tired to cook and it's too windy to go anywhere.  I had cereal and Wayne had a ham and cheese sandwich for dinner and then we watched the National Geographic channel.  One show was about a Hutterite colony in Montana.  it was a very liberal colony and not at all like the ones we used to do business with. 
5.  Fozzie was scratching so much that I knew I had to break down and give him a bath and haircut which takes a long time and neither of us really likes the process.  I gave him a summer "do" and found a little round ball embedded in his back.  I had to dig it
out.  It looked like a tiny ball and I don't know what it was.  It was not a tick or any other bug and it looked like buckshot but since he is never outside except to potty, it must be some kind of a part of a plant.  The poor little guy.  Colett had felt it yesterday.  It's too bad they can't talk and tell us when things hurt.







No comments: