Wednesday, June 6th, 2012

1.   I did the laundry and cleaning that I missed on Monday.  We are having company this weekend so I will have to go to the basement and do some extra down there.
2.  The wind is gone and when I got up this morning, the pain in my back was gone....just like that.  I am so happy about both of those things.
3.  I read my book "Homeless Bird".  I had read it before but since it's my book for book club, I needed to read it again.  I liked it the second time too.
4.  We went to Dickie's for BBQ brisket, coleslaw and potato casserole.  It was very tender and good.  It has been months since we were there.  I'm not sure why.
5.  No news about the baby from Amy.  She has an appointment tomorrow and I will go in with Wayne to watch E while she goes to it.  He will probably set a date to start her since they don't like going over any more.  I went over 2 weeks with Amy and she had breathing problems when she was born.  I am getting excited to meet my new little grand daughter soon.

No comments: