Sunday, June 3rd, 2012

1.  Emerson has been coughing a lot so I decided not to take him to church with me.  Amy is not up to sitting, and with my back hurting so much I only went to Sacrament Meeting.  Ruth Burr lead the music for me in Relief Society.
2.  The weather is just wonderful and warm and I sat outside a lot.  Wayne bought me a camp lounge chair a couple of years ago and I just sat in it on the grass and watched the world go by.
3.  Colett and family joined us for dinner.  Wayne made chicken breasts wrapped in foil and grilled outside,  Amy made a salad, Colett brought strawberry shortcake and I.... sat some potato chips on the counter.
4.  Emerson and Millie played badminton, Matt and Nick threw around the football, and Amy and I continued to sit.
5.  Millie stayed the night with us tonight since there is no school tomorrow and Emerson was so happy.  They play so well together even though they are 4 years apart in age.  Millie loves to mother and Emerson lets her.  Isabelle took a test (CRT) or something like that ???  at the end of school .  She aced it with a score of 98%. 

No comments: