Saturday, June 2nd, 2012

1.  Ruth Burr's birthday today.  She is a special friend and I am so glad to have been her friend and visiting teaching partner for 10 years.
2.  I have hurt my back and don't know how.  I can hardly move.  This happened one other time many years ago.  I don't know if it was from yard work or sleeping wrong.  UGH!
3.  Wayne worked in the yard  and then we went to lunch at a new Mexican restaurant in Sandy for fajitas.  They were good but there was only chicken and onions and no peppers which I missed.  There are so any good Mexican restaurants here to choose from that I don't know if we will go back.
4.  Amy and E came and spent the night.  Wes has been working and she doesn't want to be alone in case she goes into labor.  She is due in less than a week now.
5.  I did not do my New Year's resolution in reading a magazine every day. I  still haven't caught up.  I did read three today though and threw them in the recycle bin.  I need my closet space back.  I am tearing out pages that really appeal to me if they are recipes or house ideas and will file them.

No comments: