Friday, June 1st, 2012

1.  It is National Doughnut day and I didn't get one.  Darn!!
2.  I read a book today called "Earthing".  It is very unusual to say the least.  It is about relieving pain and getting better health by going barefoot on the grass for 30 minutes a day or by sleeping on a sheet woven with silver connected to a rod stuck in the ground.
EarthingInstitute.net
3.  We went to dinner with the Utley's and I had rare steak.  It was amazingly good.  We always have a good time with them.
4.  I shampooed some spots on the carpet, vacuumed, cleaned toilets again because of the yucky water, I read in my Relief Society "Daughters in My Kingdom" book and am so thankful for the early women of the church.  Their dedication and service is incomparable.
5.  We found that we have a second robin's nest in the apple tree.  All this time when the robin parents were scolding us, I thought they were the same ones.  Apparently we missed out on the other babies leaving the nest. 
6.  Nick has a football scrimmage tonight.  It is his first as a high school student.  I can't believe he is that old.  It makes me kind of sad.  We were talking last night about  when he was 4 years old and thought he was Superman. He would hold out his hand to pull me along. 

No comments: