Thursday, May 31st, 2012

1.  There is something wrong with our water and I want it to be checked.  I have to clean the toilet every day or there is a rusty sediment all over the bowl.  I have to clean it every day or it looks like I haven't for months.  I poured in soda and let it sit, then vinegar and finally Clorox.  It is better, but still faintly there. 
2.  We ate at home again.  I had eggs and toast, and Wayne finished up the goulash.  It cleans out the fridge and we like doing this once in a while.
3.  I finished my book (600+ pages).  It was called "The Time in Between".  It is a novel of Portugal, Spain, England and Germany during  WW11.  It was a spy novel and I really enjoyed it a lot.  I love historical fiction and I learned a lot that I did not know.  The author had based her characters around real people and circumstances.
4.  I made 4 greeting cards for graduation and birthdays.
5.  I cleaned my one shelf today.  I clean only one drawer or one shelf  per day.  That way I never have to Spring clean.  By the end of the month they are all done with no stress.

No comments: