Wednesday, May 9th, 2012

1.  Today is Amy's birthday.  I was in Wyoming when I gave birth to her and at the time, I was away from my husband for weeks so I could use my doctor there and save a bucket load of money by having her in Wyoming.  She weighed 6 lbs. 13 ounces.  It was a double blessing because she was born on Mother's Day.
2.  Wes had gotten Amy concert tickets for her birthday.  Since the concert didn't start until 9 p.m. I told them to leave Emerson with me all night.  I would rather do that than have them come in after midnight.  He was very good and slept downstairs all by himself.  We played monster trucks again, played majong on the computer and played hide and seek.  He ate spaghettios, cottage cheese, a banana, some bread and honey and some ice cream for dinner.  Where does he put it all?  He is so thin.
3.  Wayne called and his trip is going well.  He did not have any more info on Ron but Kee also called and said Ron did have surgery.
4.  Emerson rode his scooter up and down the sidewalks and got going so fast, I thought he might wreck and get hurt.  He even did a trick of going down to sit while he was moving.  I sure wish I had that energy and mobility.  I read to him and then said his prayers and he went right to sleep.
5.  I took Mom's gift to the post office.  I hope it gets there for Mother's Day.  It cost $6 to mail but if I wanted insurance and accelerated postage it would be $22.  Sorry Mom, I chose the $6.  If it's late, I still love you just as much.

No comments: