Tuesday, May 8th, 2012

1.  Wayne is in Washington and I am being a sloth today.  I did the basics and some laundry  but then read my book,  and watched TV.
2.  Wayne called and said his brother Ron had a heart attack.  They took him by ambulance from Sheridan Wyoming to Billings, MT.  He may have to have open heart surgery.
3.  Kee called and Lissie has been sick with walking pneumonia but is a little better.  Kee's sickness is still hanging on but she is much better too.  She called the hospital to see where Ron was and he was in fairly good spirits.  He is at the Billings Clinic waiting more tests.
4.  I remembered to put out the garbage dumpsters and bring them back in.  Wayne usually does that so I pat myself on the back.
5.  I worked on my blog to get it up to date.  I was waaaaay behind.  It's my journal so I don't want to get that behind again.  I can hardly remember what I did yesterday.

No comments: