Monday, May 7th, 2012

1.  Amy and E came.  I got some great hugs and played hide and seek and monster trucks.
2.  Amy and I went to Broadbents but it was closed so we went to Hobby lobby and I got a page kit and Amy got some wire to make a necklace.  We went to Smith's and Amy found a baby outfit.  That little baby is going to be dressed well soon.  She only has 5 weeks to go.  I can't wait to hold baby girl  and smell her and hear her breathe.
3.  We went to Barbacoas for chicken tacos.  E's dinner was free and he ate well.  It's funny how much he likes Mexican food.  He also wanted a treat. I do a thing where I say "hold out your hand, and close your eyes, and I'll give you something to make you wise".
He closes his eyes and I place a treat in his hand.  I put some chocolate chips in his hand this time and he said to take them back.  He wanted a different treat.  We had to repeat the process and I gave him a cookie.  He was happy this time.
4.  Wayne called and he had a good flight to Washington and has a nice motel room at the Fairfied right next to the convention center.  He will see customers tomorrow. 
5.  Amy was going to spend the night but had forgotten her medicine so decided to go home.  She was anxious to work in her yard tomorrow anyway.  E had a little naughty moment which is rare and Amy had to have a long talk with him.  He cried and as his little chin shook, he said he would try to do better and try to choose the right again.  Amy and I both cried with him.
6.  I went to Annie's apartment today and helped clean it. She has moved into her new place and is too sick to clean it on her own. We had 5 ladies this time and got it done in a couple of hours. She made it into the experimental cancer treatment and I am praying for her.

No comments: