Sunday, May 6th, 2012

1.  It was stake conference today but I didn't go.  My foot and ankle have been hurting so badly for about 2 weeks and I could hardly stand on them today.  I took 4 Ibuprofen and  laid in bed most of the day and read.  I talked to Ruth Burr and she said it was very good, but there was no particular theme or announcements made.
2.  Ruth had invited Wayne and me to dinner tomorrow night for Mexican food but Wayne will be gone so we will have to take a rain check.
3.  Colett and family couldn't come to dinner today because they were at the Yarro's for dinner.  We will celebrate the girl's birthdays next Sunday along with Mother's Day.  Amy and Emerson came but Wes had a friend's birthday party to go to.  Wayne grilled up some steaks and mushrooms and I made a spinach salad and potatoes.  Yumm O.
4.  We had an extra chorus practice today.  It went very well.  Cory actually smiled and gave us compliments which are very rare.  Our concert is in 2 weeks and we are almost ready.
5.  Amy and E went home but said they would be back tomorrow  to visit and to go to some fabric stores.

No comments: