Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012

1.  Kee was feeling much better today but is still tired.  She sat on the patio and soaked up some sun.  It wasn't until later that she found out how sun burned she got.  That's what happens when you get engrossed in a book.
2.  Alex went with Hollie again today to baby sit while she went to a scout committee meeting.  She stopped at the store on the way home and bought him a new watch for all his help.  He is very good with kids and they seem to really like him.  He has a volunteer job in Billings at a Montessori school teaching reading.
3.  Wayne and I went with Jim and Jaymie to Salt Lake for dinner at the Red Iguana.  I had a chimichanga and it was delicious.  One of the best I have ever had.  They picked me up and we met Wayne there so he wouldn't have to come home first.  On the way home we stopped at the grocery store and got Fozzie some food.  He eats so little that it's only a once a month or less purchase. 
4.  Brenden and Lyndzi came to visit and we looked at one of my books.  It is one of those that if you stare at it for a while you can see 3-D images.  Brenden could see them.  Lyndzi could not.  It took me a while and I couldn't see them until I got contacts.
5.  Susan W. , Becky S. and I went and helped Annie pack up her dishes and some of her kitchen items.  She was pretty sick today and feeling down that she was too ill to help.  Moving is very stressful and when you add that to stage 4 cancer and learning
to live with a new husband, it can be really stressful.  My heart goes out to her.

No comments: