Tuesday, May 1st, 2012

1.  It's May day.  When I was a little girl I was always intrigued by the idea of (hanging)getting or giving a flower on this day.  I wish we all did it today.  It's such as sweet gesture.
2.  I made birthday cards for my two daughters.  I love the ones I made for them this year.  I hope they like them.
3.  Kee stayed in bed until 2:00 but got up feeling a little better and wanted to just get out for a little while.  We went to the scrapbook store and looked round.  I bought a couple of die cuts and that was all, but I was loving all the new papers and embellishments.  People are so clever and talented.
4.  Read quite a bit today.  Liking my book but it's not the page turner I hoped it would be.
5.  We went to In and Out burger for Kee.  She was craving it.  They are pretty good and a good bargain.
6.  Nick was in the Alpine track meet again today and he had a personal best.  Gooooo Nick.

No comments: