Monday, April 30th , 2012

1.  Kee is not much better.  She did come up and eat breakfast but went right back down to bed.  At least she is eating.
2.  Nicole came over to give Kee some scout ideas and props.  They had a good visit and they have so much in common that I think if Kee lived here they would be good friends.  I finally gave Nicole her birthday present.  Why am I always so late giving gifts, especially when I have them in time?  I buy them, I just don't deliver.
3.  Wayne went to Amy's home after work to help Wes with the wiring of the basement and they got it almost completely done.  It's almost ready for sheet rock.
4.  Did the laundry and Monday chores.  Now I need to iron but I'll put it off for a few more days....or weeks.
5.  I just warmed up a Costco chicken casserole for dinner.  I love it and Kee did eat some.  Alex went with his cousin Hollie to help her out with the kids.

No comments: