Thursday, May 3rd, 2012

1.  Dad called me from the temple in Billings.  He had dropped Mom off and called before he went in.  I love that he does that.  He said he was using a cane now.  Mom already uses one and it is so hard for me to see them aging.  Jon has arthritis and is hurting a lot.  Ned and Kate have taken to fishing and are having a lot of fun doing that.
2.  I thawed out some frozen bananas and made banana bread muffins.  They only take twenty minutes to bake and I like them better than cutting into a loaf.  I added just a little applesauce to the batter and they are very moist.  I took some over to Annie.
3.  I visited with Annie for a while and she is itching all over her body.  It has something to do with the bile from her liver.  She is going in for testing tomorrow to see if she has to have an infusion of magnesium that the chemo drains her of.  She is hoping to get in on the experimental trials at Huntsman cancer center soon.
4.  I practiced my chorus songs but didn't over-do so I had some voice left for tonight.
Practice went well, but Cory was not completely happy.  He is a perfectionist and has perfect pitch so sometimes he gets exasperated.  Everyone else hearing us would think we were pros.  I have listened in the audience before and we really are a wonderful chorus.
5.  Alex and Kee left for home after being here for 12 days? I think.  I hope Kee is well enough to not get too tired since she is the sole driver.

No comments: