Thursday, May 24th, 2012

1.  Read a while and got about 100 pages done.  It's a good story...a little raw in places.
2.  Made dinner early so we could go to the movie.  Wayne got two free movie tickets to go to the Thanksgiving Point theatre.  We saw "The "Avengers".  I was surprised that I like it as much as I did.  It was a long movie....2 1/2 hours but it went quickly.  It was in
3-D.  I loved it but Wayne said he would rather see it on the regular screen.  It gave him a head ache.  The Avengers will be back and we will go.
3.  Why does theatre popcorn taste so good and why can't you get the same flavor at home?  The theatre remodeled and added several more theatres along with food, a new entrance and flowers in front.  It is so nice!!
4.  It was a nice day but still a chill in the air and at night you still need a hoodie.
5.  I worked on my photo files on the computer. It took me many hours to organize and delete duplicates.  My neck has a knot in it and I can hardly move from sitting in one position.  I am ready to get a new thumb drive to back everything up.  It was fun looking at all the photos of the grand kids when they were little.  There were some of Millie and Emerson that just made me want to crawl through the monitor to hug them.

No comments: