Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012

1.  My new book has 600 pages.  I think that's as long as "Gone With the Wind".  This one might take me a while.  So far it's pretty good.
2.  I have been keeping my craft room tidy.  I made Alex a birthday card and immediately put everything away.  It only takes 5 minutes to wreck the room so in order to be creative, I need neatness.  The only problem is, I haven't gotten anything done yet, just creative thinking.
3.  My brother Ned is on Facebook now and has posted some photos.  I love having an extra little connection to him.  Just seeing and hearing from him a little more often is fun.
4.  I watched the last show of "American Idol".  I hardly like any of the singers.  They are all screamers and it drives me nuts.  Even the guest artists they had on screamed.  Whatever happened to just singing a nice tune?  The girl that came in 2nd place has a good voice.  The winner was nice and charming, but I would NEVER buy his albums, but them Idol is not for my age group.
5.  The garden is growing well, but last night the temp got down to 40 and it scared me a little.  I am counting on it to not freeze.  I can't afford another $300 for annuals.

No comments: