Saturday, May 2th, 2012

1.  Wayne got to golf today for Jim.  It always makes him happy and he had some really sweet shots to give him memories until the next time.
2.  We went to Highland Gardens and got some more bedding plants.  I just wander around and don't want to leave because the smells, and the sights are so wonderful.  I want some of everything but I have not yet won my Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes so I will have to wait a while.  We are putting in sweet potato plants again and hoping they get so big that they will trail clear to the ground in the rock wall.
3.  We had lunch at Olive Garden.  I had the shrimp carbonara was it was really good.  I brought home half and will eat it Monday for lunch.  Nothing like having garlic breath every day.
4.  We ran to the grocery store to get tomorrow's meal.  Wayne is going to make blackberry pork and baked potato wedges and I will make a spinach salad with craisins, apples and toasted almonds.
5.  The weathered hovered around 68 and was nice in the morning but we have had a brisk breeze every day and I don't like to work in the yard in the wind.  I'll wait until next week.

No comments: