Friday, May 11th, 2012

1.  This week went so quickly even with Wayne gone all week.  I don't like that the time seems to fly by as I get older.  I kind of like this life I have.
2.  Wayne stopped by Amy's on his way  home from work and fixed Amy's electrical wires that was keeping her from using some outlets in her home.  I think they are all fixed now.
3.  Wayne and I went to Beto's for dinner.  We had the California burrito.  We love them so much.  They are just chopped steak, tomatoes, onions, and a small amount of cilantro.  There is no sauce on them, just a little cheese and the flavor is fantastic.  I wish I could make tortillas like those because they are so good too.  We only seem to get there about every 6 weeks or so.
4.  We went to Cook's nursery and bought a few flowers and a tomato plants.  Their stuff is priced right and very good quality this year.  I will need to finish up my yard plans before I can buy the rest.
5.  We had baby robins born this week in our front tree.  I have been having fun watching the parents work all day long to feed them.  They don't like it when I go out front to work.  She will stand at a distance with a worm on her mouth and give me dirty looks until I leave.  I am also happy because the humming birds are back also.  So far I have only seen the male but it's a start. 

No comments: