1. I taught Relief Society today. It was on prayer. It is a subject dear to my heart and some of the sister's comments touched me deeply.
2. The girls and grand kids came to dinner and it was delicious. Nick ate 3 of the pork steaks, his salad and potatoes and then had 2 bowls of ice cream and then 2 slices of bread. Where does he put it? He is so slim and acts like he is starving all the time. Boy, I wish I had his metabolism.
3. The girls gave me wonderful gifts for Mother's Day. Colett gave me a lemon scented soy candle and Amy gave me a terrarium that she had made. Wayne got me flowers and a GC to JCP so I can get a summer outfit. The ward gave all mothers a king size KitKat bar. Sometimes it pays to me a Mother. I'm a dark chocolate girl but I can share it with the kids.
4. Shon called at 11:00 I think. I was asleep but it was great that he called. I miss him.
5. Nothing is as important to me as my family so I am so happy that I am close to all of mine. I feel so blessed to be a daughter of an amazing mother, a mother, wife and grandmother. At times it just brings me to tears thinking of it. I am grateful also that my daughters and daughter in law are such good mothers and I wish them all a Happy Mother's day.