Thursday, April 12th, 2012

1.  I practiced most of my songs.  For some reason my voice is not clear today.  Maybe it is my allergies.  Why do I have allergies when the rain is coming down?
2.  It is a rainy and cold day but that is good for the grass and trees.  Since Mike fertilized yesterday, we don't have to water now.  I heard a farmer on TV saying it is a God send to them.  Moisture is badly needed since we didn't get much this winter.  I wish I had a dollar for every time that I have heard that phrase,  but it's true.
3.  Choir was good tonight.  I know almost all my songs now and can start putting more feeling into them.  But they are hard because they are not in my range.  They are written in a lower key and the altos love it.  It wears my voice out sooner.  He will be mixing us up next week.  I usually stand beside a tenor and a bass and I like that better than being in a whole soprano section.  There a couple of sopranos with vibratos that are slower than mine and we don't sound good together.
4.  Wayne was home when I got home.  He was able to get an earlier flight so he beat me home by two hours.  He said it was a good meeting and his flight was OK and not as bumpy as his last one. 
5.  I listened to some talks from women's conference.  Even though they were specifically for the young women they were very good and there are things I can take from them too.

No comments: