Friday, April 13th, 2012

1.  It's Friday the 13th again.  This is #2 for this year and there will be one more in July.  We haven't had 3 Friday the 13th's since 1984.  I am not superstitious about it.
2.  I felt lazy today but made myself work.  It always feels so good to have the housework done.  I am basically lazy inside but nobody ever knows it because outside I always do whatever needs to be done.  I don't know how that works but I guess I love cleanliness and organization more than I hate to do it.
3.  We have a sewer gas smell coming up through the hot tub vent again.  I poured water down the tub and closed the plug.  Why can't we figure out what is causing it?  I really, really, really hate it.  I haven't been able to find answers online and Wayne hasn't figured it out yet.  I always wonder if it's just us or if the neighbors experience it too.
4.  We were hungry for a big salad so we went to Shakey's Pizza for the first time.  It really was a good salad bar.  It's missing spinach but has about everthing else including potato salad, bean salad and pasta salad,  I don't know if those are good because I didn't have any but I will go back when I want another one.  The Hawaiian pizza was good too.
5.  We ran to Lowe's to look for a matted print. I was hoping I could find one that I could just take the ugly print out of and then use the matt and frame.  I have a photo that Amy gave me that needs a frame but it is an odd size and I can't find a frame that will work. Wayne may have to build one for me.  I really like going to home improvement stores.  They have gotten better and better over the years and there is almost nothing you can't find any more.  They even had men's work boots tonight.  I also love the smell of raw wood, paint and plants.

No comments: