Wednesday,March 14th, 2012

1.  It was my day to do errands.  I save them all up to do at one time to save gas and time.  I went to Ruth's to get my jacket that I left over there, then on to Wells Fargo to close out my account (I was fed up with their fees and attitudes), then to Mountain America to deposit a check, then to Nancy's to return some books, then to Walgreen's to get my prescription.  I then went to he dermatologist and got an appointment for a skin cancer screening and asked Lori to house sit while we go to Cheyenne.  She said yes.  Maybe it will benefit us both.  She won't have to spend more money on gas to SLC for a few days.
2.  I put clean sheets on all the beds and rearranged the toy room.  I took the book case out of the toy room and took it to the library room.  I painted a side table that was looking a little run down and redid a few wall items in the exercise room. 
3.  I found an old transformer that had been in my junk drawer forever.  It worked on my WIFI unit so now I have access again on my computer.  Hip hip hooray.  Wayne can take the one that didn't fit back to the store and it will save us $20.
4.  I watched American Idol but am really not into it this year.  The music is too raw for me I guess.  Where or where is Michael Buble' when I need him?
5.  Wayne surprised me with a little cherry pie from Smith's.  It's not as good as Costco's was, but it will do in a pinch.  What a sweetheart.

No comments: