Thursday, March 15th, 2012

1.  I painted an old headboard that I have had for years.  I got it at a rescue mission sale and still like it so much.  It needed a little sprucing up and now I can put it back up and have the room look a little better.  I also painted a little side table that was looking worn and tired.
2.  I cleaned the whole house.  I hate going on trips and coming home to undone chores.  Besides, what if I died while gone and people came in and their last impression of me was " she was such a mess".  Then I packed.
3.  Lori B. came over and got the house key.  She will be house sitting while we go to Cheyenne and Colorado.  We took her to Betos for dinner.  Fozzie will be happy to be in his own environment and I won't have to worry about the mail and newspapers. It may even save her a little gas money from having to communte from SLC for a few days.
4.  I bathed Fozzie and gave him a haircut today.  He looks so cute and fluffy and will smell better when Lori comes.
5.  My leg has been pretty sore the last few days from my fall and surgery a few years back.  My sweet husband gets the lotion and gives my leg a nice massage before bed whenever I ask.  Truly a joy on those days.

No comments: