1. We left for our trip to Cheyenne this morning about 8 a.m. Wayne's siblings are having a reunion. Fozzie saw the luggage and started shaking. He knows what that means. This time though, he won't have to ride for hours. He occasionally gets car sick but he will get to stay home and play with his squirrel.
2. Wayne was due for a blood test so before we left, he stopped off at the doctor's office to give it up. It didn't take long being one of the first in the office in the morning.
3. We stopped in Rawlins, WY to eat lunch at a place called Cappy's. They had halibut which you can't find everywhere and home made fries that were to die for. I don't generally go for fries but these were the exception. Wayne had a mushroom burger and the fries. His wasn't as good and the prices were high but there weren't a lot of choices there.
4. We got to Cheyenne and got our motel and then went to Jill's home. Every one of Wayne's siblings was there. Deann from Texas, Cara and Ron from Sheridan, WY, Russ from Colorado. Also Jill's daughter's family from Colorado and Russ' son and child from Colorado. They broke out the bean dip and played card games until late.
5. We stayed at the Hamton Inn. It was very nice and had big puffy comforters on the bed, lots of extra ammenities like mouth wash, make up remover towlettes, Q-tips and cotton balls, and an emery board, besides the usual lotion, shampoo and conditioner. I felt rather pampered.