Wednesday, March 21st, 2012

1.  Amy and E came to visit.  It seems longer than a few days since we have been gone.  It was sweet when E saw me and ran into my arms.  He missed us too.  SWEET!!
2. Colett called and said Nick was doing well in track.  It is fun but stressful to watch your children as they perform.  I remember watching Colett as she finished her runs when she was in track and I had tears running down my cheeks as she crossed the finish line.  She looked so tired and so determined.  Oh the good old days.  Her 4 man team held the school record for years.
3.  I ran to Do-terra with Amy to pick up some of her order and bought an unscented hand lotion that you can mix with the essential oils.  I used it and LOVE it.  It goes into your skin and works better than almost every lotion I have tried.  Yoo hoo.  We also went to the container store and got 6 travel bottles for $2.00.  So cheap, and fun bottles to put in my travel kit.
4.  I had book club tonight at Lisa's home.  The book was English Trifle.  It was a fluffy murder mystery and full of recipes.  Lisa had made them all and they were delicious.  I will now make the lemon cookies she served. Of course she made English Trifle too.  Lisa's basement was newly finished with new furniture.  How fun for her.  We tried not to spill anything. We have a new Lisa to join us too.  Lisa Cook is a fervent reader so it will be fun to have new life blood in the group.  So now we have 3 Laura's in the group, (and a Lori), 2 Lisa's, and 2 Susan's.  I don't think we will ever have another Joan.
5.  I got an email from Isabelle.  I love getting her letters.  She is sounding so grown up even though she is only 11.  She loves texting on her phone and getting them back.  She is one smart young lady and as cute as they come. I love that girl!!

No comments: