Thursday, March 22nd, 2012

1.  I had been gone all week so hadn't had time to practice my chorus songs.  Today I sat at the piano and practiced 20 of them.  Ordinarily that could be a chore but I love the songs we are doing and it was fun.  It was nice weather but I didn't have the energy to go out  and work in the yard.
2.  I had filled the jetted tub with water before to cover the vents before we left.  We have had a sewer gas smell coming in from somewhere.  I drained it today.  While we were gone several tiny gnats had found their grave in the water.  I also have had a bunch of ants showing up in the bathroom.  Where are they coming from?
3.  I am tired from the trip and have not had enough sleep but off to chorus I went.  It was hard though, because we didn't get home until 10:30.
4.  We had another DIY dinner.  We just ate what we could find.   I like that sometimes,
and most of the time Wayne and I eat different things.
5.  Chorus was good but I don't like the idea that Corey wants to test us to see how well we know the music.  He is just going to call on us in April to sing our parts on any of the 20 some songs.  We won't know which week or which song or who we will be singing with in quartets.  I feel like I am back in high school.  I know most of my songs but I hate being put on the spot.

No comments: