1. On our way home after a nice week on the road. The car is a dream with comfortable heated seats, individual heat controls, XM radio which we have listened to the whole trip,
and moon roof, auto locks etc. how did we get along with just a regular car? It doesn't take long to get spoiled.
2. We stopped at the Dinosaur Monument in Vernal. We had been there 40 years ago and it hasn't changed much. There is a building that covers a hillside where, instead on one skeleton,, many, many bones of various different dino bones were uncovered and left in place. Apparently it is the best find in the world.
3. Wayne took photos and now I will have to dig out my photos of Shon and Colett when they were tiny and compare them. Can it really be that long ago? The volunteer who took us on the tour said l, " It hasn't changed much in 40 years or for the last billion years".
4. We saw Ostler Peak and talked about taking everyone there for a photo op and picnic or camping. I need to look up the origins on Google. It has to be some relative that it was named after.
5. It's always nice to get home and sleep in your own bed again and to see little Fozzie. He was happy to see us and we thank Lori for staying at the house and watching him.