Tuesday, March 6th, 2010

1.  I'm thinking of my sister in law and hoping she is doing OK since her mother passed.  I feel fortunate that I love my sisters-in-law and Linda is one of my best friends still,  even though we don't get to see each other very often.
2.  I am missing Wayne but he will be home tomorrow night.  He called and the convention is going very well.  Sometimes the conventions don't really prove their worth, but in this case he has gotten several referrals.
3.  Wes worked on his house all day and got most of it finished.  He never did ask or get help from anyone.  He seems to want to do it on his own.
4.  We have been slugs lately.  Amy and I just watch TV, catch up on blogs, check out Pinterest, play with Emerson and I do enough cleaning to keep up on things.  I finished laundry and cleaned bathrooms and swept but that's all.
5.  We had so many leftovers in the fridge that for dinner we all had something different and pretty much cleaned it out.  I love that the world has all the conveniences we use like the fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, dishwasher and blender.  I would not have been a very good pioneer.  I try really hard to be thankful for it all too.

No comments: