Monday, March 5th, 2012

1.  We watched the Bachelor again.  Oh my, I guess it is just a guilty pleasure.  Those women are "so" not sweet and lovely examples of being true ladies.  They keep having to bleep them, and they argue and whine over everything.  Maybe I just watch it to remind myself that most of the women I know are just the opposite.  True, lovely daughters of God,
2.  We just ate leftovers from the fridge.  Each of us had something different.  Wes worked until late and his Mom fed him.
3.  Wayne called and he had another productive day.  He met some more contacts, had free food, talked with his old boss from Montana and said the convention was really worth while.  He sent me a couple of pictures that he took with his cell phone and his company booth looked really nice and professional.
4.  Emerson is always a good little guy, but he was especially sweet and funny today.  He just says the funniest and most random things all the time.  He is getting to be a little 4 year old tease too.  I love to play with him but at times, it does wear me out.  I can only run and jump so long. 
5.  Wes' dad helped him on the house today so they got quite a bit done.  He feels good about his progress and hopes to have it done in a couple more days.  It was such a beautiful day....63 at my house so before Wes got too involved with work, their family went for a ride, took E to get ice cream and looked at some real estate.

1 comment:

Live From Mommyville... said...

Amy was stunning on Sunday. She takes after her mother!