Sunday, March 25th, 2012

1.  It was Fast Sunday and I was looking forward to it today.  Not to bear my testimony, but because I had decided I needed to hear from my ward family.  I need to hear about how things are going in their lives.  We have had so much sadness in our ward and neighborhood.  I just needed a boost and I got it.
2.  The lessons were so good today on the importance of youth and teaching them correct principles.  These are  hard times to grow up in, but they are stronger, and smarter than any other time in the world. They are our future.
3.  Colett and family couldn't come to dinner tonight because they were at the Yarro's.  Amy, Wes and E came and we had pork loin roast with applesauce, mac and cheese and green beans.  Then Amy made chocolate malts for dessert. Another great Sunday meal.
4.  I am missing Shon and family these days.  I look on Facebook for news and see that Alex went to the prom,  and Joey got a hair cut but I feel a little disconnected.  I need them to update their blogs so I can feel a part of their lives.
5.  The yard looks nice after all our work.  I saw my first dandelion in the neighbor's yard and am hoping I don't see any in ours.  It was supposed to blow and get colder today but it didn't.  I walked in the grass barefoot and played throw the dirt clods with Emerson.

No comments: