Monday, March 26th, 2012

1.  I usually do laundry every Monday morning but I am off schedule.  I made magic cookie bars for a luncheon that Julie Ahlstrom is giving for the birthday girls in the neighborhood for the months of January through April.
2.  Susan W. picked me up for the luncheon and we had a good crowd there.  Julie had made home made chicken soup and chili, Susan had made home made wheat bread and we also had a fruit plate and a salad.  This is a sweet tradition that Julie does and we love her for it.
3.  Susan and I went to the Timp hospital to see our Annie, our visiting teacher sister and friend.  He has stage 4 cancer and her liver stopped working correctly.  She had a stent put in and it was supposed to be working OK.  She was very jaundiced and not feeling well but hadn't see the doctor yet.  I am very worried about her.  We love her and think so much of her spirit.  Her hubby Dan was there when we got there and then went home for a shower and to eat.  We were there for a while and then her boss came to stay until Dan could get back again.  Everyone needs an advocate while they are in the hospital and it was obvious while we were there.
4.  We just warmed up leftover pork and green beans for dinner.  I love Sunday leftovers.
5.  I painted the little metal bed that Amy left us.  It will be bright red. I can't wait to see it done with the new bedding.

No comments: