Wednesday, February 8th, 2012

1.  My craft room is clean once again.  I may just leave it that way for a few days and just look at it.  Come Monday and I'll start creating again.
2.  We had a Relief Society meeting tonight.  Several girls had made their favorite recipes and shared them and the taste treats with us,  We had everything from Spaghetti to Oreo truffles.  Even just a couple of bites of everything was very filling.  I came home and took a Prilosec.  It was all very good and I may even try some of them but no promises.
3.  I finished making almost all of my Valentines.  I have made 15 in all but may make a couple more.
4.    The Lehi city crew was out front working in the man hole.  About 1/2 an hour later I heard a horrible noise and ran to the bathroom in time to see what was going on and it looked like Old Faithful in there.  It was spraying all over my bathroom.  What is going on???  Thankfully, it was clean water.  Can I charge the city to come and clean everything up?
5.  I had to repaint my mirror after I spackled the cracks and it's ready to hang but the clock will have to be sanded.  Apparently the clock surface was sealed with a oil base the the latex bubbled up all over.  UGH!

No comments: