Thursday, February 9th, 2012

1.  I had another Doctor appointment.  The guy with the magic pig powder was there again to see how I was doing.  They took all the bandages off and the surgeon said she was ecstatic.  the wounds are healing well and much faster than she ever predicted.  Because this is such a new treatment, she didn't really know what to expect but now believes it is an amazing thing.  Me too....she didn't have to dig around in my breast again.  Yahoo!  The pain gets less every day.
2.  I had gotten some make up at Wal-Mart that was the wrong color.  That was several weeks ago and I threw away the receipt.  I took it back to see if I could exchange it.  They let me do it.  As much as I don't really like shopping at Wal-Mart, they do have a god return policy.
3.  Wayne drove the pick-up to SLC today.  It hasn't gone that far in quite a while but ran like a top.  The black car won't start and since I needed my car to go to the doctor's he had top take it.  Hopefully he can get his fixed this week-end.
4.  Chorus was really fun tonight,  We are singing show tunes and some are my favorites.....  "If Ever I Would Leave You",  "Hushabye Mountain",  "Hernando's Hideaway", "Almost Like Being in Love", "Pure Imagination", "Sunrise, Sunset",  "It Might as Well Be Spring",  "Phantom of the Opera", "On My Own" and others.
5.  We had breakfast for dinner.  We used to eat at Elmer's now and then to do the same thing.  I love eggs.

No comments: