Tuesday, February 7th, 2012

1.  I had one of those days where you walk into a room and see something that needs done so you start to do it and notice something else that needs doing and do that but see something else and do it before you finish the other things and.....well, I eventually got them done but it reminds me of the video Margaret sent me.  You are doing things all day but sometimes don't get everything done because you are so scatter brained.
2.  I used my gift card from Margaret to go to the movie "War Horse".  I liked it a lot.  Wayne liked it OK but he is so literal and logical about things that he gets critical when things aren't exact.
3.  Dinner at Subway....$5 for a foot long.  We went to the one on State Street in American Fork.  There were only 2 people working.  One guy ran the til and the other girl had to make the sandwiches, work the drive up window, and run the oven.  There was a long line and it took a long time.  I hope someone just called in sick.  That poor girl never had a moment to breathe,
4.  Getting the craft room cleaned up again.  It is only clean for about a day until I start crafting again.  I can really make a mess, but how fun it is to make it.
5.  I found an old puzzle book and remembered how much I like crossword puzzles, cryptograms, and anagram games.  I did a couple while I ate lunch.

No comments: