1. Makayla played her piano solo today and did a great job. It was a "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus" medley. Everyone was very hushed and it brought a great spirit to the meeting.
2. Great talks on the fact that we are children of our Heavenly Father. Stephannie Blackburn and Timo Brimhall were the main speakers and did a super job.
3. Sunday School and R.S. were also great. Jaymie Utley taught R.S and though she gets nervous, she is a great teacher.
4. We had a Valentine's dinner with the family. I had made each of them a Valentine and we gave them all a candy bar to go with them. I just want them to remember when we are gone that I love them so much and that is just a token of how much. I set the table with my red dishes, put a heart sticker on the cups and sprinkles sequin hearts around the table. Wayne made pork chops and baked beans, Colett made one of the best spinach salads ever, and although Amy was gong to make dessert, they
just ate their Valentine candy instead.
5. Millie and Emerson play so well together and although they are 4 years apart in age, Millie is willing to play house etc, with E. It's very cute.