Saturday, February 11th, 2012

1.  We got up and went to Kneaders for breakfast with Jim and Marjie.  I had the French toast and it was wonderful.  The flavor was so similar to the French toast that Wayne makes with cinnamon.  It did have great syrup too, creamy and yummy and it came with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.  I didn't eat the whipped cream because the toast was already so filling( and I'm sure fattening).  it was hard to see it just sitting on the table.  Maybe I should have taken it home to freeze for a later time.
2.  We did a little grocery shopping since we were so close to Smith's after eating but I didn't bring along my list and when we got home, I hadn't gotten very items on my list.  I really needed contact solution too and didn't even get that.
3.  This was the laziest Saturday I can ever remember.  We usually get a lot done on Saturday but neither one of us felt like doing anything,  Wayne spent most of the day downstairs in front of the TV and I spent most of mine reading and even got a couple of 5 minute naps.  That's all I get because if a dog or person is in front of the house Fozzie barks and wakes me up.
4.  Because of the big breakfast we didn't get hungry until 5:30 and didn't eat lunch....but went to 5 Guys for a burger.
5.  My surgery holes are bleeding a lot less.  That makes me happy.

No comments: