Saturday, February 25th

1.  Today is my Mom's 83rd birthday.  I feel so fortunate to still have her in my life.  She is an amazing woman.  She has her health problems but when I called today, she was in good spirits and had made herself a home made chocolate cake with real fudge icing.
2.  Today is also my parent's 63rd anniversary.  Way to go parentals!!
3.  We had our gourmet dinner group tonight.  The Weltons had made home made gourmet pizzas, I made a spinach salad with poppy seed dressing (Colett's yummy recipe) and we had a fruit plate and a really, really good sherbet/berry dessert.  Two couples could not make it and we missed them.
4.  Making plans for our family dinner tomorrow so we went to the grocery store and got roast beef, carrots and onions for the main dish.  Colett is bringing dessert and Amy will bring bread and a drink.
5.  Amy is wishing her basement was getting done faster.  Their home is still without heat and she wants to be home again. 

No comments: