Friday, February 24th, 2012

1.  I always love Friday because my work is usually done and I like the weekends.
2.  Wayne came home and we went out for our Friday night date.  We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to look at duvet covers for the guest room.  I have something in mind and I don't see anything that looks like my brain visual so I may have to change it.  That may take some doing.  We also grabbed a sandwich.
3.  The Holmes' had to fend for themselves tonight.  Friday night has always been date night for Wayne and me so Friday's have always been called Fend For Yourself Friday.
4.  I am really tired of phone calls that are surveys or telling us we have won a trip, or asking us for donations.  I check out the people who call for donations and most are poor choices for charity.
5.  Lots of play time with Emerson.

No comments: