Sunday, February 26th, 2012

1.  Talks on patriarchal blessings.  I need to go get mine out and read it.  Mine is pretty generic and I don't feel I have ever really gotten a lot of direction from it but I know my lineage and know who I am because of it.
2.  Emerson is sick today so Amy stayed home with him.  We don't want to spread whatever it is to all the primary.  He has decided it's kind of fun to put the thermometer under his tongue and wait for the beep to see what his fever is.
3.  We had roast beef with potatoes and carrots cooked in the crock pot.  It was tender and delicious.  We haven't cooked one in quite a while.  Colett made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for dessert and Amy furnished cheese bread.  It's always a pleasure to sit with our girls and their families.
4.  We all went to the basement and watched the academy awards.  I thought Billy Crystal did a good job but the orchestra was so loud that you could only hear half of what he said.  I was shocked at how awful Angelina Jolie looked.  She must be anorexic.  She used to be beautiful and curvy but now her arms look like skeletons and she did some crazy pose with her leg sticking out.  What was that all about?  We had only seen three of the movies that were up for the Oscar.  I guess we need to see the rest at the dollar theatre.
5.  Millie was sick tonight and spent the night on the couch.  It is hard to see the little ones not well.  She clung to her mama most of the night (which Colett didn't mind)
Isabelle had a new hairdo, and Nick is starting track tomorrow.

No comments: