January 31st,2012

1.  Had my 2nd after surgery appointment.  I got the OK to exercise and vacuum now.  The doctor had to do some probing with a stick down inside my breast and added some new magic pig powder to the surgical holes but she said it looked good.  Can you say uncomfortable?  But...there is no infection and I will continue to bleed for a few more weeks until my body heals itself.  I am looking forward to that day.  I have had enough of blood and gauze .
2.  Ruth Burr gave me a little green plastic animal ( not sure what it is really) for my birthday.  You put a stick of butter in it and it butters your ears of corn.  Really cute, really sweet thing to do for me.
3.  I went to see Nicole.  She had her doctor's appointment today too and is doing OK but she is tired and sore.  She had scar tissue wrapped around her intestines and had she not gotten it taken care of, she could have had some serious health issues.
4.  I went to Colett's for a doTerra oil party.  There are amazing results when using them.  You can use them for many health purposes, cleaning and just for the smell.  Amy is selling them now and even though they are a little expensive, there are some real health benefits and they are cheaper than a doctor's office fee.  doTERRA
5.  Emerson was up until 11:30 tonight.  I don't know why he was so wound up but after reading him two books and playing shadow silhouettes on the wall I still had to sit with him for 1/2 an hour to get him to settle down.

No comments: