Monday, January 30th,2012

1.  I finally did some ironing.  Wayne bought a new pair of pants a couple of months ago.  He won't wear them until they are washed.  He finally gets to wear them.
2.  I got a birthday card sent to my sweet brother.  It's only a week late.
3.  Margaret and I went to the movie "Puss in Boots" at the $3 theatre.  It was a cute movie with some very funny site gags.  Then we went to Kneaders for dinner.  Kneaders has great bread and the pastrami was really good.
4.  I have decided to leave Wells Fargo bank.  They keep adding fees to everything.  I got a note that they are charging for bank transfers now.  Each time I transfer from Wayne's account to mine they will charge me.  They already charge me an online fee of $5.  I need to find a good credit union.
5.  I'm still bleeding every day.  I am hoping it won't be too much longer.  I am really get sick of this.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Switch to Mountain America! We love them and they have a lot of locations around the state to make it convenient to bank wherever you might be!

Sorry to hear about the booby! Hope it gets better soon! What a crazy thing to have go wrong!?

Kaye said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Hey! When shall we do lunch?