Sunday, January 29th, 2012

1.  he talks on prayer at church were so good.  Heather's talked about finding the lost work truck keys and Rick Roberts' was on his father during the Korean war.  We are blessed to have our Heavenly Father to go to at any time.
2.  Wayne fixed a new meal, similar to a stew, but it had balsamic vinegar in it.  It was amazingly good.  I love it every time he tries a new recipe.
3.  The choir sang at church and this time I was not in it.  It was a beautiful song and Kay does a great job with the choir.  I was sick so didn't get to practice.  It's fun just listening for a change.
4.  We went to bed early tonight since we didn't have a family dinner today.  I was going to read but couldn't keep my eyes open.  I woke up long enough to watch the cook-off  show with Rachel Ray and Guy Fieri on the cooking channel.  Coolio won.  Who would have thought???
5.  Worked a little on making some valentines.

No comments: