Saturday, January 28th, 2012

1.  Did the laundry which I usually do on Monday. I'm getting my house work schedule all messed up.  Next thing you know I will be ironing on Monday....no wait....I don't iron unless it is a "have to have it" day.
2.  Colett called and she got her new washer and dryer.  The scam man that sold her the other set gave them back their money and now she has one like mine.  She called worrying that it wasn't working correctly, but I assured her that it was.  I felt the same way when I got my front loader last year.  They don't fill up with water and start and stop at odd times.  I don't know how clothes get clean but they do.
3.  We went to dinner with the gourmet group instead of going to someone's home this time.  The theme was Chinese food so we went to PF Changs.  Is there anything better than their lettuce wraps?  It's pretty pricey though at $25 per person, not including tip.  I need to find a really good copy cat recipe for them.
4.  We emptied the guest room and I taped as much as I could and Wayne painted.  He had to prime because the original paint was oil based.  Now every room except the laundry room is painted in latex so in 7 years when I want a change, it won't be as hard.  I never seem to last more than seven years in my decorating scheme.
5.  Ran to Walmart to get prescriptions and a few groceries.  The pills came to $250 because we haven't met the deductible yet.  That is not all of them either.  Ugh! My pituitary tumor pills will be out next week.

No comments: