Wednesday, February 1st, 2012

1.  My life is mundane enough that if I don't blog for a couple of days, I can't even remember what I did 2 days ago.  I laugh when I see  shows where the lawyer is interrogating someone and asks where they were on June 4, 1982.  Are you kidding me? 
2.  Amy and E spent the night last night because she had play group today in Provo.  They had a great time and her friends love E because he is so kind to the other kids when he plays.
3.  Wayne made rice krispie treats and I hounded him a little to cook the butter slowly like Colett does (because nobody makes them better than Colett).  Hers stay soft forever. He used half marshmallows and half marshmallow cream.  They turned out well.
4.  Wayne also made dinner....pork chops, potatoes, and carrot sticks.
5.  Emerson said a funny thing.......pit crews are the heart of America.  What?????

No comments: