Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1.  I decided to continue to get rid of stuff around the house that we no longer use or need.  It is always a liberating feeling.  I started in the guest room.  I have a bag of clothes for D.I. but I also have other stuff stored in there.  I am a craft hoarder but came to the realization that I have a LOT of frames, large and small I will never use so now have a large box of them to donate along with old house decorations that I no longer use.
2. I read a lot again tonight and when I looked up it was midnight.  I don't usually stay up that late.  Most of the time, by 10:30, Fozzie is nudging me to go to bed.  He will stand there by the bed until I get in it and then jump on my lap for some huggies and then go to his bed.  He won't won't go to bed for the night until I do.
3.  Leftover tuna casserole for dinner
4.  Wayne called and had a good day but there is a lot of competition out there.  We will have to see how it goes in the coming weeks. 
5.  Kee called and said Shon is also in Denver for a business trip.  He had done so well last year meeting his goals for the Boy Scouts that his group of district executives was treated to a fun night at the gym and a few other perks.  He will also be getting a raise in March.  Yoo-hoo.

No comments: