Thursday, January 12th, 2012

1.  I cleaned and finished putting up the normal decorations after the holidays.  Usually I am ready to do it but I didn't feel quite ready.  I could have kept Christmas up another week easily.
2.  We were supposed to visit teach Annie at my house today but she forgot so Susan and I just visited for an hour.  That was fun just to talk to her.  We need to do that more often.
3.  Wayne got home from Denver.  His flight was bumpy and he was tired.  It was a full (and in some ways a stressful trip), but he was happy and thought things would go well because of it.
4.  I had a chorus meeting tonight so I picked up Whitney.  We thought it might be an hour long, but it ended up lasting from 8 to 9:30.  Cory just gave us a pep talk for the upcoming concert practices.  The next concert will be all show tunes.  It should be fun.
He asked us to set three goals for the spring and to try even harder than we did before. 
5.  I am still debating whether to cancel my surgery on Wednesday and have been praying for confirmation that I should go ahead and do it.  Susan tells me I have to and I think she is right. 

No comments: