Tuesday, January 24th

1.  Had my follow up appointment with the Doc today.  She had the rep come in to see my incisions and to check if the pig powder was working.  They both said they looked good and to just keep them from drying out.  I got more bandages and gauze...will it ever quite bleeding?  The pain is minimal though and I am very grateful.
2.  It snowed this morning but by the time I went to my appointment the snow was gone.  Now that's my kind of winter.  The mountains got a lot of snow and the roads are clear.
3.  Dinner at Wendy's.  I like the little $1 burger because it has the fresh lettuce, tomato and onions and the little bun.  I order two, throw away the extra bun and have a really good $2 burger.
4.  Wayne got his last proposal sent off.  We are supposed to hear this week if he got the contract.  It might be early next week but my fingers are crossed.
5.  Started a new book today....a fun little mystery "The Diva Paints the Town". So far it's clean and not graphic.  I might like this.

No comments: